Been Lost? Tell us about it!
Calling all adventurists! Have you been lost somewhere incredible on your travels? We invite you to send in your most extraordinary travel snaps or videos of somewhere you have been lost and a description of your tale. Simply upload your photo to be admired by all, caption the image with how you ended up getting lost or the story of your epic adventure (bonus points for impressive tales).
This competition closes on the 1st of October 2015; selected winners will receive a High Sierra Adventure Pack!
Submissions will be accepted from 9:00am AEST Friday the 28th of August 2015 until 09:00am AEST Thursday the 1st of October 2015. Winners will be announced fortnightly up until the end date of the competition on the 1st of October 2015.
What can I win?
Selected winners will win an awesome High Sierra Adventure Pack which includes a Composite Backpack and a Composite Wheeled Duffle (perfect for Vodkatrain journeys!).
How can I enter?
To enter, please visit our Facebook app at http://ow.ly/RtBTC and enter your email address, upload your image, enter a caption and contact details. If you are submitting a video or multiple images you can also send you entry via email. Please ensure your entry includes a caption, first and last name and address. Email entries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions:
By entering your photography/videography/writing into the Vodkatrain Get Lost Competition, you agree to the following competition terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter of this competition is Sundowners Travel Centre Pty, Ltd, trading as Sundowners Overland and Vodkatrain. ABN 11 005 066 348, Level 1, 51 Queen Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000.
2. Vodkatrain reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time and change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to any participant, if this is necessitated by unforeseen circumstances beyond Vodkatrain's reasonable control
3. Entry into the competition is free.
4. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
5. By entering the competition, you agree to being bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entry to the competition is open to individuals only (and not a company or organisation).
7. Entrants must be aged between 18-35 years as at 28/8/15.
8. The competition opens at 28/8/15 and entries close at 1/10/2015. Any entry received after the entries close will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
9. Content submitted must be in line with Vodkatrain’s core values, entries deemed offensive will be disqualified and removed.
10. By submitting the photographs/videography/writings to the Promoter, you are agreeing (a) that all content is your own content and has not come from another party (b) to license all rights of the content to Sundowners Overland, Vodkatrain and High Sierra.
11. Vodkatrain and High Sierra reserves the right to use any and all photographs and/or recordings submitted for this competition for promotional reasons in printed materials, on the internet or other media. By entering this competition you consent to the use of such images or recordings by Vodkatrain & High Sierra and you acknowledge that you will not be entitled to payment or other compensation for the giving of consent or for the use of such images or recordings.
12. Entrants may enter the competition multiple times.
13. Acceptable entries will be photo files from either digital cameras or smart phone cameras or electronic scans. No images supplied in hard copy will be accepted; only high-resolution (minimum of 1MB) will be accepted.
14. Employees of Vodkatrain or any person associated with the competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
15. We cannot guarantee that submitted images/videos/writings will be chosen for Vodkatrain’s use.
16. We regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback if it is decided not to take your initial submission further.
17. All relevant instructions on Vodkatrain's website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Vodkatrain may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply to these Terms and Conditions.
To view High Sierra’s range of products please visit http://www.highsierra.com.au