For nearly 50 years Sundowners Overland has been crossing Asia from India to Europe and most places in-between and is the most highly regarded Asia Overland travel company, offering the most extensive choice of overland journeys from fully escorted tours to tailor made journeys across the region. Sundowners Overland is also represented through our youth brand, Vodkatrain. Our continued success is due to our focus on just one continent: Asia, and our commitment to providing experiences that Share Asia Overland. Differently.
Advantages of working for Sundowners Overland/Vodkatrain:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Varied and challenging responsibilities
- Spacious, modern CBD offices
- Opportunity to work for an established niche specialist in unique and exciting travel destinations
- Exceptionally friendly and vibrant working environment offering great support and a strong focus on teamwork.
TRAVEL ADVISOR - ASIA OVERLAND
• High level customer service with a sales focus to maintain existing client base, grow repeat business and gain new clients
• Accountable for meeting sales targets annually and monthly.
Agent and Client Relationship Management:
• Develop and maintain high level relationships with travel agents and clients
• Handling of telephone, email, face to face and web enquiries
• Consistent follow-up of all enquiries, quotes and options to ensure maximum conversion of potential business into sales
• Promoting all Sundowners Overland and Vodkatrain products in a positive, detailed and informative manner to all clients/agents
• Creation of customized individual travel plans, land and air reservations with our global travel agent partners
• Creation of personalized client documentation
• Processing client visas within appropriate time frames
• Management of accurate client data in CRM system
• Management of accurate booking data in Reservations system
• Engage with clients and travel agents through Live Chat
• Focused on delivering and exceptional client experience to all our clients and agents
• Certificate III in Travel - or higher
• Proven ability to deliver sales targets
• Understanding of wholesale travel industry
• High level of attention to detail whilst retaining the ability to see the 'bigger picture'
• Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure, demonstrate flexibility and be able to act on own initiative
• High level of computer literacy
• Proficient in flight reservation systems
• Effective communicator to manage external and internal relationships and to inspire and inform our clients
• Strong team player as well as ability to work alone
• Passion for travel and the desire to develop an in depth knowledge of Vodkatrain and Sundowners Overland destinations
• At least 12 months experience in a similar role would be advantageous
Please apply including CV, covering letter and references to Liz Anderson, Managing Director
- Looking for the next step in your marketing career?
- Passionate about travel?
- A leading niche travel company is looking for you!
We are looking for someone to deliver exceptional client experience and effective marketing efforts to enhance the Sundowners Overland and Vodkatrain brands as the experts in Asia Overland. This expanding role would suit a proven marketing professional, with 3-5 years experience who is comfortable working in CRM Dynamics and with Click Dimensions to create and report on marketing campaigns and communications.
POSITION OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and day-to-day marketing activities.
· Deliver an exceptional client engagement experience through use of our CRM (MS Dynamics and Click Dimensions)
· Assist in managing the Sundowners Overland and Vodkatrain brands internally and externally.
Content and Community:
· Maintain and enhance each brand's presence across various social media sites.
· Engage with clients to inspire referrals and repeat business through EDMs and Client Journey touch points through CRM Dynamics and Click Dimensions.
Trade Marketing/Relationship Management:
· Develop a range of presentations, campaigns and tools/collateral to support the Business Development Managers.
· Report on success of campaigns run through CRM
· Prepare content for agent brochures.
· Coordinate each brand's presence on a variety of third party websites.
· Assist in design and production of digital and print advertising.
· Foster database (CRM) management and growth.
· Understand and utilise the email marketing system and CRM to deliver effective email and direct mail campaigns.
· Produce creative for direct campaigns using InDesign or managing external designers.
· Coordinate each brand's presence at travel expos,including stand booking and organisation, pre-show marketing and post-event follow-up and analysis.
· Help maintain and develop each brand's website,including copy writing, content development and landing page creation.
· Assist in ensuring all client documentation is consistent with current branding and strategic guidelines.
· Revise and update marketing collateral and client communications.
· Manage relationships with trade media.
· Ensure all activities/campaigns are carried out within budget and that appropriate ongoing tracking measures are in place.
· Reporting on website and digital marketing performance using Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
· Monitor and report on client/agent feedback.
· Passion for travel.
· Experience with web content management systems,email marketing software and database management (CRM) systems. CRM MS Dynamics and Click Dimensions experience required
· Minimum three years relevant marketing experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional editing and proof reading skills.
· Experience in devising, developing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of consumer and trade marketing campaigns and communications.
· Proven ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience in briefing and working closely with external (or internal) graphic designers/agencies.
· Understanding of social media marketing and other digital marketing channels.
· Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
· High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
· Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
· Strong team player with the ability to work autonomously.
· Proven self motivation and time management skills.
· Experience within the travel industry in a similar marketing role.
· Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
· Experience and interest in social media and digital marketing.
· Comfortable with html and top level technical internet issues.
Please apply including CV, covering letter and references to Liz Anderson email@example.com