2. Sundowners Overland respects and is committed to protecting your privacy.
3. What personal information does Sundowners Overland collect and store about me?
Sundowners Overland generally collects the following information:
- Name, contact details (such as home address, work address, email address and telephone number)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Previous travel experiences with Sundowners Overland
4. How does Sundowners Overland collect and hold personal information?
Sundowners Overland collects personal information when you request a travel brochure or other information, make a travel booking with Sundowners Overland or when you register on the Sundowners Overland website.
5. Why Sundowners Overland collects, stores and uses personal information?
Sundowners Overland collects and uses personal information for a number of purposes. These purposes are:
- To enable Sundowners Overland to arrange bookings for travel and accommodation services for you.
- To provide you with direct marketing offers. Sundowners Overland may provide you with direct marketing offers to tell you about products, services and travel destinations that Sundowners Overland believes may be of interest to you for planning, product development and research purposes and to give you discount offers and other benefits associated with being a Sundowners Overland customer.
6. Who does Sundowners Overland share your personal information with?
Sundowners Overland provides your personal information to:
- Airlines, railways, other transportation companies, accommodation facilities and tour operators for the purposes of making travel bookings.
- Persons or companies who are contracted to perform part of Sundowners Overland's service delivery. This includes organisations such as local agents overseas and third party contractors such as tour operators and tour guides.
- Government instrumentalities (both in Australia and overseas) for the purpose of securing appropriate visas and other travel authorisations necessary to enable entry and travel in the destination countries and for the purpose of complying with local law in the destination countries. Sundowners Overland may also supply your personal information to your government for consular purposes. Third parties to whom we may disclose personal information to may be located in Australia, the United Kingdom and other countries including any countries where you are booked to travel to on a Sundowners Overland tour (or insert specific details of which countries).
7. Sundowners Overland will take responsible steps to protect any personal information that it holds about you from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure and will not disclose your personal information to organisations outside Sundowners Overland for any purpose (other than as outlined in this policy).
8. If you tell us that you do not wish to have your personal information used for a particular purpose, we will respect your wishes. You can email us at email@example.com to do this.
9. If you wish to review and make any necessary corrections to your personal information, you may contact us at: Liz Anderson, Managing Director. ph +61 3 96725300 Level 1, 51 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
10. If you would like further information about the way Sundowners Overland manages the personal information held by Sundowners Overland , then you may contact us. Sundowners Overland intend to keep track of the domains from which people visit its website and will analyse this data for trends and statistics.
11. If you have any concerns about the way personal information is managed by Sundowners Overland, or believe that a breach of your privacy has occurred, please contact us.